29 December 2005

Team Talisman Trip History

Myself and a group of my friends, informally calling itself Team Talisman, take a week-long trip [almost] every year together. In the name of history, I'm trying to recall all the places we've been since the first trip in 1996. Team Talisman guy, help me confirm or correct these destinations.

It's something like this:

1996: Keystone
1997: Park City
1998: Park City
1999: Breckenridge?
2000: Ski2k in Breckenridge
2001: No group trip, J&S, B&T, and C to Big Mountain
2002: Park City - the year of Doom for S.
2003: Steamboat
2004: No group trip, B&T to Crested Butte, C&R to Utah
2005: Keystone - the year of Doom for C
2006: Heavenly

Does that sound right?

I'd also like to record some more historical markers. For example, when I threw my boots into a snow bank at Snowbird ('97?) and when a bunch of us switched to snowboarding ('02?). Of course, there are our two injury years '02 and '05.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More on this later, but I wanted to capture some more historical markers...we can date them later as well. How 'bout: clown noses, Farley sun burn, Ass lamp, naked joe, furry jockstrap, sweet Steamboat powder, KK/Kim rabbit marathon, Jun early exit...I'm sure there are more.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Good list! I'll add 'em where I think they should be.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home