30 November 2005

It was a 5 snowflake day!

I plan on skiing a lot this year and hope to update this page regularly with my progress in that area.

On the way home from Crystal today I wondered if I should rate my ski days. You know, a "this one was a 5 snowflaker!" kind of thing. But really, isn't even the worst day of skiing worthy of at least 3 Snowflakes?

I guess I could start with 3 snowflakes and add one for freshies, and one for sunshine. Fresh snow and sunshine is definitely worth a 5!

But less than 3? Well, maybe if I contributed to someone getting hurt, that might be a 2 snowflake day. And I guess if I got hurt myself, that could be a 1 snowflake day - 1/2 if I got hurt before lunch.

But there need to be exceptions to the rules. Like, do I really care if someone else gets hurt if there's powder AND sunshine? Not really. Not unless ski patrol tags me with reckless skiing and revokes my pass. On a powder day. THAT would be 0 snowflakes.

November 30th, Days skied: 5

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if you caused your fellow Cinco de Seis gal to break her leg?

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home