30 September 2005

Charlotte's Web

A friend of mine asked me yesterday if I'd like to read her blog. I asked her if there was anything interesting on it. She said no, so I told her to let me know when there was. That may seem harsh but I'm not a big fan of reading "dear diary" blogs. "Today I walked my dog, Peanut, and he made number 2". "Yesterday I went to work and had tuna fish for lunch". You know the type. Don't get me wrong, I know my blog is exactly that. Difference being, I don't tell my friends to read my blog. If they ask me if I have a blog, I say no. If they happen to stumble randomly upon my blog, I pray they don't recognize me - you'll note that I don't use my full name here. If my friends did read this, they'd probably start correcting my spelling or some shit like that. And I feel it's vital that I be able to tell you about my dog's poo without censorship.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. -- Robert F. Kennedy

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home