18 September 2005

Breakfast in America

Steps required to brew coffee:

1. Empty old coffee
2. Dump old coffee filter
3. Replace empty carafe
4. Insert new coffee filter
5. Add coffee
6. Close filter holder
7. Add water
8. Press "BREW" button

Up until today I had failed to properly complete each of these steps at least once (not all at the same time), except for number six - swinging the coffee-holding-cone closed. That is until today. Today I left it creaking in the wind like the doors to a saloon in a western ghost town.The sound of water splashing on the floor eventually clued me in to my mistake.

Life list "Screw Up Coffee Every Possible Way" - Completed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to figure out what the issue is (I haven't stood over Marco and watched him yet), but without fail, every day, there is a puddle of water underneath the coffee maker.

I don't know if when he pours the water into the coffee maker if he misses some of the time and it spills or if the coffee maker leaks.

Right now there is a two-or-three time wet/dried/wet/dried paper towel underneath the coffee maker. *shrugs and sighs*

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home